Rivington Barn Bikers Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

Reversing Sensors

fastbysuzuki

uk.gif

PostPosted: 21.09.2017, 19:59    Reversing Sensors Reply with quoteBack to top

Who invented the reversing sensor now a standard feature on all new cars? I bet you think it was Ford, maybe GM, how about Chrysler? No, then, how about Mercedes Benz?

No! It was a Chinese farmer!

The back-up sensor warns the driver before the rear bumper actually comes in contact with something.

Surprisingly, it was not developed by modern automotive engineers using the latest technology. Recently, it was disclosed that the first to develop the back-up sensor was a Chinese Farmer.

His invention was simple and effective. It emits a high-pitch squeal when the vehicle backs into something

Here's his first prototype] https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-esGe0xRKPq4/VFHFxp4tzDI/AAAAAAAAF_I/wDtZm2PXI0A/s2560/1414645187530.jpeg

Keep Smilin',

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Warning: file(./ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/29/d67396384/htdocs/rivingtonbarn.com/ctracker/classes/class_log_manager.php on line 235

68011 Attacks blocked