Rivington Barn Bikers Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

PDMCC Rd 5 report

Desmo
Rivi Bikers
Rivi Bikers

ireland.gif

PostPosted: 25.09.2011, 22:05    PDMCC Rd 5 report Reply with quoteBack to top

Sep 10th

Not much to write really - crashed on Friday during testing and the bike kept dropping to one on race day so sacked it all off.

But here it goes did 22 laps on Friday during testing was going well had lopped another 0.8 off my dry PB when I low sided at Luna, the head Marshall came over and said it was spectacular. Made a big novice mistake of hitting the gas before the bike was fully turned and bang the front washed quicker than a chinese laudery laundering Triad money. Bounced once then my head wipped over to the left and hit the deck, then the sky went black, blue, black, blue (I assume - tarmac then sky) I then found myself at the edge of the track on my arse, looked round saw no traffic and tried to get up, it went black, blue, black, blue again, then I saw grass and my bike - made the 2nd stupid mistake of trying to get up whilst still motoring on my arse. 30 mins in the med centre, 2 hours fixing the bike with the help of Dayo and Ninja (Rossi) Sean, and all was well I thought.

Race day came I went out for practice and the bike kept dropping to one under load. It did it on the fastest corner and very very nearly highsided me with about 10 foot of run off, I kacked myself and it kept doing it so slowed down and did my three laps. Fiddled with some loose connectors and went out for the first race, picked out peg 2 for the rookie race, top banana I thought, went out for the warm up lap and it was dropping again so pulled in and watched from the marshalls hut. More fiddling with wires and i went out for the twins race, pulled POLE out of the bag, double top banana, warm up lap it was dropping again so pulled in packed up, went home and got pissed.

So it's over to OTC this week on the dyno, or I might just go and buy a feckin Honda!

Paul #196

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Warning: file(./ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/29/d67396384/htdocs/rivingtonbarn.com/ctracker/classes/class_log_manager.php on line 235

68121 Attacks blocked